Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ben & Jessi's Wedding in Freeport, IL


My good friends Ben & Jessi were married in my home town of Freeport, IL a few weeks ago.  It was so much fun to go home and shoot a wedding in the place where I grew up.  I got to show Andrea (my other photographer and good friend) around town, and of course my parents loved the idea because it brought me home for a few days during the busy wedding season.  It was a gorgeous day out and there were so many places I could think of for photos, but we could only pick a few.  Ben and Jessi chose the Little Cubs Field that was just built just about a year ago, it is a scaled down replica of Wrigley Field for the little league kids in town.  And then we rode over to Krape Park for some photos near the creek and on the merry-go-round.  It was a really fun day and I was honored they wanted me to capture it for them!

No comments: