Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kid Sister's West Coast Tour


I feel so lucky!  One of my passions is shooting live shows and musicians.  I met Melisa (a.k.a Kid Sister) a while back and she has asked me to tour with her to document everything about being on the road.  From neck pillows on airplanes to press appearances to the stage, my goal is to show what it is really like for an up and coming artist like Kid Sister to get a foothold in the industry...this girl works hard!  My trip began in San Fransisco where I met up with Melisa and her crew to shoot a show there at The Rickshaw Stop then on to LA for a big show at The Echo, press, manicures and club appearances in Hollywood.  If you look back at older posts you will also find some photos of my trip to Japan with Kid Sister.  Fingers crossed that the opportunities keep rolling in!

No comments: